This property in the Charlotte area has a tenant paying $1300 per month, has comps (same bed, bath, similar square footage) in the same neighborhood between $154K and $195K and your price is only $99K. Enjoy the cash flow now…and the equity later.
The neighborhood is just 10 minutes from the Charlotte airport and even closer to the Carolina Panthers practice facility.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Charlotte
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.