This cash flowing 3 bedroom/1.25 bath SFH has tenants who are willing to stay or go. This property in the transitioning neighborhood of Riverside would be an ideal rental or maximize ROI with Fix and Flip with potential ARV in the mid to upper 100’s. Only $65k OBO. This home features hardwood floors, updated kitchen, and a large enclosed patio which could be completed with windows/and or screens to enjoy throughout the year. There is room to add another bathroom upstairs. Adjacent property of 1021 W. 32nd will also be available. Call or text for additional information.
CLICK HERE to access ARV Comps
CLICK HERE to access Similar Comps
CLICK HERE to access Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.