Jumpstart your Portfolio by investing in this 3/1 Cash Flowing SFH located at 1021 W. 32nd Street in Indianapolis! The adjoining property of 1017 W. 32nd is also available. Keep as rental and earn at least $800 plus per month or do a fix and flip to maximize your ROI! Plenty of room for a full second bathroom. Take a look at the ARV Comps! Do Not Wait!!! These Properties Will Not Last!!! Call or Text Lisa for Additional Information.
CLICK HERE to access ARV Comps
CLICK HERE to access Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.