Buy this 3br/2ba home built in 2001 for just $75K. Sell it instantly (we have the buyer lined up) for $99K. The buyer will put $2K down, buy the property as-is (you have no repair costs) and make monthly payments to you of $1036.44. That is 9.9% interest on the $97K balance (equal to 14.72% interest on your $75K investment). The tenant/buyer pays insurance, taxes, and repairs so you NET $1036.44/month. This incredible cash flow opportunity will not last long.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.