Recently updated with new wiring and plumbing throughout. There is a 2 bedroom unit on the main level and 2 bedroom unit upstairs with walk-out porch. Both units need cleaning and minor touch-up to be rent-ready for $750-800 each. The basement has been wired and plumbed, and framed for an efficiency that could earn $400 when finished.
Great area near Marian University, Riverside Park, and quick access to downtown. Fix and flip next door almost complete, beautiful rehabbed home across the street. Get in now and ride the wave of appreciation.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.