Get this unique investment property for only $89K. Front house, with 2br/1ba, has new roof, new siding, and windows and needs finished inside. Back building has two upstairs units with 1br/1ba each that can be rented for $500 – $650 each after just a little finishing. It also has a third unit downstairs with 1br/1ba plus an unofficial extra bedroom with new drywall, plumbing, and electrical. The back building also has a one-car garage and a storage room. Needs kitchenette and bathroom, appliances, paint and floors. Earn $2400-2800, depending on finishes. Purchase of $89K plus rehab of $30-40K puts your total cost at $120-130K. Don’t miss this chance! Call us now!
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 1br
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 2br
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.