Buy this spectacular 3br/2ba brick rental with 2-car attached garage in a beautiful neighborhood for just $89K.
Renew the long-term (7 years) tenant or make some cosmetic upgrades (easily create 4th bedroom above the garage) and place your own tenant at $950-1050.
This well-maintained ranch is on a corner lot in a quiet neighborhood with rolling hills and great yards. Inside it has a large living room with fireplace that is open to the formal dining room which offers charming built-ins and hardwood floors. It also has a sunroom off the family room…so many features that make it EASY TO RENT.
In addition, the foundation, electric, and plumbing are in good working condition.
This gem is a must see and definitely won’t last long so seize this opportunity now!
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.