Property Address: 1204 N H St, Elwood IN 46036
This 1969-built Anderson, Indiana MSA property has potential as a rental or (with some updates) a high-end flip.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1,728 square feet – this Elwood home can rent for $1,000+ (Zillow Rent is estimated even higher – at $1,299); the well-maintained (but dated interior) currently has an existing tenant on a month-to-month lease.
You can install a new roof and keep the current tenant with an updated lease OR focus on modernizing the interior and flipping (with nearby homes in the neighborhood recently selling for $170K to $185K).
Either option has tremendous potential – schedule a showing today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? MONTH-TO-MONTH
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.