Buy this spacious 3 bed 2 bath and have a great rental opportunity. With a good overall foundation – to get this rent-ready your rehab project will mostly need to focus on flooring and paint. Depending on finishing touches, ARV can be $75K+. Excellent project to utilize a BRRR strategy; rent in the area is going between $850 and $900 – providing solid cash-flow immediately upon completion of the rehab.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.