Property Address: 1209 Burke St Kokomo, IN 46901
With several nearby comps over $100K, rents in the area at $900+, and less than $10K of work to be done, (be all-in for about $75K) – this house provides a fantastic opportunity for investors.
This 3 bed, 1 bath house has a 1 car attached garage (many nearby properties do not), contains 1216 sqft, and was built in 1950.
With a new furnace and AC, newer roof, siding, flooring, and updated bathroom – expect low maintenance for years to come!
This deal isn’t going to be around for long – contact us today to reserve the property.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.