Own this great 3br/1ba ranch on a quiet street in the desirable Chesterfield area. Buy and make rent ready for under $90K with rent of at least $900 (should be closer to $1000). With comps in the $120K+ range, you have equity and/or the ability to do a BRRR.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.