Property Address: 1303 S Elm St, Muncie, IN 47302
Earn over $1300 a month on an investment of less than $70K.
The large unit is a 4br/2ba that should rent for at least $900-950 and the small unit is a 1br/1ba that was recently cash-flowing at $475/mo.
The home has many updates already, such as modern wiring, plumbing, and new windows.
Act now to start receiving your monthly cash flow.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.