Rent, Airbnb, or fix and flip – the choice is yours! This house has an open design and features a big covered front porch, fenced in backyard, concrete patio, and a nice one car garage that is less than 20 yrs old. Put in a little money to have it rent ready or invest more in upgrades to maximize the ARV. Check out those comps! Please call, text, or email for additional info.
CLICK HERE to access Sales Comps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.