Incredible fix and flip opportunity to convert this back to a single-family home in a historical neighborhood. As you enter, you’ll be greeted by well-kept hardwood floors and a spacious open floor plan. A property that has an open porch, a basement, updated electricity & plumbing on the first floor, and new sewer lines. It has a variance so you could build a carriage house in the back. With comps over $400k, don’t miss out on this prime property that’s only $149K!
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Fort Wayne
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.