Earn $995 per month with less than $60K invested! The exterior already has a new roof, newer windows, and new siding, so it needs nothing. Once you update the flooring and paint, the interior will be rent ready. The home is desirable to tenants because it is a rare 4br/2ba (most rentals near there have 2 or 3 bedrooms and just 1 bath) and has a great porch. Act fast if you like good cash flow!
All of the comps have 2 or 3 bedrooms and just one bath. No comps are 4br/2ba.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? YES
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.