Receive great cash flow of $1700-1900/mo from this triplex in Muncie, IN.
Two units are occupied and the third is being rehabbed to be rent-ready before you close.
Recent updates include new roof (and decking) in 2018, new furnace and water heater so your maintenance will be low for years to come. Situated on an elevated lot the basement is dry and uncluttered. Generous tenant parking is located behind the property.
Act Now to add this cash machine to your portfolio!
Click HERE to see Comps.
FYI…All comps are smaller single family homes. This was originally a SFR that was converted to a triplex. Therefore, units are not individually metered, so owner pays utilities. The utility companies provided data showing that all utilities combined average about $340/month.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? 2 UNITS OCCIPUED, 1 VACANT
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? VARIES
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER PAYS UTILITIES
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.