One unit is a 3br/2ba that should rent for at least $900 and the other unit is a 2br/1ba that should rent for at least $750. It needs some work, but you could be all in (depending on your finishes) in the $80-90K range. Roof is 8 years old, some new windows, bathrooms and kitchen partially updated already. Could also be a great BRRR. Most Indianapolis Property Managers also manage Anderson.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps based on 3br
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps based on 2br
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.