This 3br property has been rehabbed with LVP flooring and other great finishes (see the pictures). It has a new roof, new furnace, and new water heater. It has a fenced yard with privacy fence and a 2-car garage.
A property with these finishes should rent for $800 and you can get it for only $44K. Incredible cash flow for that investment, so act now!
CLICK HERE to see the property interior video!
CLICK HERE to see Comps but none of them have finishes as nice as this property!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.