Buy this Christmas gift that keeps on giving. 15 units with cash flow of more than $10,000 per month. Does it meet the 1% rule? Sort of…the income TRIPLES the 1% rule! Add this 15-unit package in a neighborhood with mostly rehabbed multi-unit buildings to your portfolio.
All properties are within a mile of Indiana State University (over 13,000 students) and some are just a couple blocks away.
All buildings are structurally sound; mostly newer roofs; plumbing updated to PVC; wiring updated as well. Pocket a monthly rental income of $10,000 for only $325K. 14 out of 15 units are occupied with most tenants staying for more than 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.