Duplex 2/1 per side. $1,370 Monthly Income! Side 1 pays $750, owner pays utilities. Side 2 pays $620, tenant pays utilities. Owner pays water – single meter. Tenants mo2mo.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.