Get a solid foundation with new wiring and new plumbing and updated kitchen. Needs flooring, paint, windows and some bathroom updates. Has a great back yard with 6′ privacy fence. It has a great location between McCulloch Park and Minnetrista Nature area, close to the Ball State campus and right off the Cardinal Greenway. Four comps of $107K to $131K within 2 blocks and they are all smaller. Should rent for $1000+.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.