Property Address: 1600 W Royale Dr, Muncie, IN 47304
Cash-flowing property with good tenant already has newer roof, newer siding, newer windows, updated electric, new furnace, newer water heater, and more.
It is a 2br/1ba with over 900 square feet built in 1955.
Within 1/2 mile of Ball State University if you want a college rental; current tenant is not a student, wants to stay, is paying just $700/month and is expecting a rent increase when the lease renews in August.
Act now to get this easy cash-flowing rental.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.