Cash in on this opportunity in Fountain Square – a few minor repairs this is rent ready, ideal as short term rental just minutes from any downtown activities or maximize your ROI with a fix and flip. This adorable SFH features a large covered front porch, fenced in front and backyard, carport and one car garage nestled in Fountain Square, One of the Most Highly Sought After Areas in Indy! House is walking distance to the many shops and restaurants in this quaint area. Home can easily be converted to 2 Bdrm/2 Full Bath. Opportunity is knocking, you better answer quickly!
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access Rental Comps based on 2br/1ba
CLICK HERE to access Rental Comps based on 2br/2ba
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.