Would you prefer >$1250 monthly cash flow on a $115K investment or an easy flip in a desirable area? This charming 3bd/2ba 1344 sq. ft home with a covered front porch and a full basement is nestled on a quiet street. (Please note that the additional square footage that may vary from other sources, does not include the basement but is the result of the garage converted to Master bed and bath; the extra bed, bath and sqft not reflected on some sources)
Hidden behind this adorable house is an extra large fenced in backyard and a cement patio which has the potential to be a relaxing backyard oasis. The home features hardwood floors, a newer roof, updated windows, 2 yr old water heater, and both furnace and a/c are in good working order. With a fresh coat of paint, this property has the potential to rent up to $1288 in this area per Rentometer. Perfect for BRRR.
Or, maximize your profit by doing an easy fix and flip with nearby ARV comps of $130,000 – $209,000. Average ARV is $137.99 per square foot which would equate to $185,458, but with this potential why settle for average? Either way for only $98,000 this is a win/win and will not last long! Please reach out for further details.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES but moving out
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? NO LEASE IN PLACE. TENANTS WILL BE OUT BY END OF MAY.
- Who pays the utilities? TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.