Property Address: 1709 and 1711 S Blaine St, Muncie, IN 47302
Earn at least $2,000 a month in rent with an investment of under $100K.
It has two units that are 2br/1ba and one unit that is 1br/1ba that should rent for $800 and $400, respectively.
This property has a new roof, new siding, new windows, updated plumbing, new LVP flooring, updated baths and more. It just needs a few more cosmetic items finished to be completely move-in ready.
Act now before someone else gets your cash flow!
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.