You can earn lots of cash flow from this 5br/2ba home with 3652 square feet. A quick clean and paint and you could earn great rental income. The two closest 4br/1ba properties with 1236 sqft and 1826 sqft are renting for $1200 and $1100. Imagine what you could get with a 5br/2ba with over 3600 sqft…there are no comps for something this size, but it should be over $1500 easily. Or, you could convert it to a duplex and get even more income. PLUS, you will have a LOT of equity if/when you decide to sell. Move fast! This won’t last long.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Jacksonville
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.