Property Address: 1729 W 11th St, Anderson, IN 46016
This unique property is great for OWNERS because of its durability. Built after WW2 of interchangeable metal parts, it is super low maintenance.
This unique property is great for TENANTS because it is distinctive and has a “cool” factor.
Bottom line…you could own a very low maintenance home that it easy to fill with tenants and EASILY beats the 1% rule. Property managers have estimated rent as high as $1100, but we are using just $995 for our estimate…and you are all-in for under $80K.
Act now to scoop up this rare property.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.