Property Address: 1803 Noble St, Anderson IN 46016
Earn $700/month on $49K investment. Current tenant (for last 10 years) moving out soon, but the next tenant is ready to move in.
This well-designed home has a great kitchen and living room area with a huge bedroom, large 3-season room and fenced back yard.
Even though it is only a 1 bedroom, it is in high demand because of the other great features. Attract long term empty nesters instead of families.
Act now to lock up this high-return property.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.