Property Address: 1812 W Morris St Indianapolis, IN 46221
The two units on the upper level are already completed; rent those and receive cashflow immediately while finishing the lower level.
Each unit is separately metered and has one bedroom and one bathroom – with market rent in the area being between $750 and $850.
Once completed, easily obtain total rent of $3,000+ a month – achieving more than 1.5% back! Also, with the close proximity to downtown Indianapolis, has Airbnb potential.
With several nearby multi-units already completed in this revitalized area and very low future maintenance for this property, don’t miss out on owning this rental in the heart of the Indy metro. It won’t be here long!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.