$39K or best offer for this cash-flowing 3br/1ba with attached garage and newer roof. Fenced back yard with kid’s play set.
See Comps…six nearby properties sold for $58-78K. Should rent for $650-695 (and that is being conservative…see Rentometer report showing rent should be $747).
No repairs needed (except kitchen vinyl flooring if tenant moves out).
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? MONTHLY
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.