Make it easy! Buy this rental that just needs paint and a little bit of flooring to be move-in ready. It is a spacious (over 1400 square feet) 3br/1ba that has room for another bedroom or bath. Tile floors in great shape in several areas, but carpet in other rooms needs to be replaced. Should rent for $850-895. Comps in the $70K-80K range make this a great BRRR.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.