Receive great cash flow of $2,650/mo from this gorgeous duplex in Muncie, IN. Both units (5br/2ba on one side and 2br/1ba on the other) have tenants in place that are renewing for another year.
This property is close to Ball State University (22,000 students). Recent updates include new roof, new furnace and water heater so your maintenance will be low for years to come.
This property has separate utility meters so tenants could be set up to pay their own.
Act now to add this amazing duplex to your portfolio!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.