This recently renovated brick beauty is move in ready! This home is located in the tight knit community where neighbors are also friends! This low maintenance home would be a great starter home, a wonderful place to raise a family, or a quiet place to retire. It features an attached garage, a carport, a master bedroom with its own full bathroom, beautiful hardwood floors, central air, and an eat-in kitchen which has gorgeous cabinets with plenty of storage. All of this for only $165,000 OBO.
CLICK HERE to see photos
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.