Property Address: 204 W 9th St, Anderson, IN 46016
Property just rehabbed with new roof, siding, windows, HVAC, kitchens, baths, flooring, and paint
It has four 1-bedroom units and one 3-bedroom unit, which should rent for AT LEAST $600 and $800 respectively, for a total of at least $3200 a month.
A 4-unit across the street with just $2500 a month of income just sold for $252K; this $259K 5-unit bargain won’t last long.
Act now to lock up this high-demand, turnkey multi-unit.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.