This 5-unit property has a 3br/1ba and four 1br/1ba units. All units are vacant with 3 nearly move-in ready, 1 partially rehabbed and 1 recently cleaned out. Newer roof, siding, and windows. Recently inspected and structurally sound. Rehab bid of less than $40k to finish all units means you are all-in for under $220K with income of more than $3,000 per month (estimates range from $3,000 to $3,400 per month, depending on the PM). Detached garage could be made into a 6th unit!
Get this before it’s gone! Call us for more details.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 1br
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 3br
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.