Make it livable for less than $2K (paint kitchen cabinets and update flooring in 2 rooms, glaze tub) or make some nice updates for $10-15K (paint throughout, update kitchen). Then rent it for $750-850 per month. With an ARV of about $75K, it would make a great BRRR. Roof, furnace, and water heater are good.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.