Property Address: 2115 S Elm St, Muncie, IN 47302
Add this 3br/1ba with over 1,000 square feet to your rental portfolio. You should be all in for under $55K after rehab (mostly flooring and paint) with rent of about $850. Tenants will enjoy a nice neighborhood with good amenities as well as the front porch and fenced in yard.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.