Property Address: 2177 S Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
This cash-flowing duplex in Indianapolis has long-term tenants and does not need any repairs. It has a great location near Garfield Park.
Current rent beats the 1% rule and rents could be increased immediately to make your cash flow even better. In addition to rent, you get equity with a price that is more than $30K below the Zillow estimate.
Take action now to acquire this desirable investment.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? 09/30/2022
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.