Get equity and great ROI after rehabbing this 3br/2ba manufactured home. Structurally sound with good wiring and plumbing, but needs updated kitchen, new flooring, and new walls throughout. Built in 1985 and has a 1 car attached garage.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.