Buy a 3br/2ba property for under $50K with a tenant in place paying $700/month AND ALSO GET a studio apartment in the garage for a second income stream.
Gas furnace is 3 years old, completely rewired, new plumbing, insulated glass windows with 3.4 inch thermal space, roof is 5 years old, water heater 4 years old, vinyl siding, crown molding in living room, natural woodwork, tiled entry. Laundry on the main level and an oversized 2-story detached 1-car garage. The yard is completely chain link and privacy fenced.
This home just needs a few updates depending on preference! Get this now before somebody else does!
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.