Rehabs everywhere in this highly sought after area! Join the mix for a possible flip, convert to SFH or keep as a rental. So many possibilities, so few investment properties! Take a look at those ARVs!!!! Act now before it is too late! This MFH has 3/1 on one side and 3/1.5 on the other for only $199k! This home has paying tenants who are renting month to month.
CLICK HERE to access Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps based on 3br/1ba
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps 3br/1.5+ba
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.