This home is almost 1800 square feet! Comps do not reflect the additional square footage or correct number of beds/baths since the new addition. Compare square footage and lot size and this deal cannot be beat!!! Lowest after reno comparable property sold for $175K! This 3/2 house features a master bedroom with bath, updated kitchen, new roof, a covered front porch, a covered back porch, an enclosed hot tub which can easily be converted to a screened in porch, new privacy fencing, a 3.5 plus garage complete with workshop area, an ideal area with level sand and pool deck just waiting to be finished for your own personal oasis! All of this nestled on a huge corner lot in a quiet neighborhood. A little TLC to maximize your ROI! Perfect Fix and Flip Only $105K OBO! Contact Lisa for more details! This will not last!!
CLICK HERE to access Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.