Move-in ready 2br/1ba property in a good area near Speedway. Fenced rear yard with patio. Newer A/C and windows. Updated electric. Should rent for $800-825/month. Most comps are $72-88K (some higher). Asking only $69K.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.