Earn great cash flow from this huge duplex within walking distance of Irvington. Tenants just moved out and it just needs paint, some vinyl flooring, and a few small repairs to be rent ready. Then you can place new tenants who will love the hardwood floors, large front porch AND a large rear deck inside a fenced in yard…and much more.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? YES
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.