Get great cash flow on this duplex with 2br/1ba per side
This property has a new roof and is structurally sound, but needs updates.
The purchase price is just $45K.
With $700 in rent per side, you can NET over $1,000/month.
SEE COMPS REPORT HERE!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you provide financing?
- Are tenants in place?
- Are tenants current?
- When does the tenant lease expire?
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner)
- Can you manage the rehab?
- Can you manage the property?
- Can I lease it from you?
- Has it been inspected?
- How did you create the rehab estimate?
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $1,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.