This cute home has been rehabbed with new siding, windows, furnace, water heater, cabinets, counter tops, and flooring (a couple rooms still need installed). With every thing new and the property being built on a slab, it will keep your maintenance costs very low.
The home is a 3br/1ba with 864 square feet.
With rent estimates of nearly $1000, ACT NOW to get an investment with a fantastic return.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.