Property Address: 233 Indiana St, Plainfield, IN 46168
Currently rented at $950 as a 3 bed, 1 bath – the opportunity is there to easily convert the property to a 4 bed, 2 bath (at a minimal cost) after the lease expires this Fall. You should be able to rent for $1500 and have an ARV above $200K. Cash flow AND equity!
Last updated in 2020, expect low maintenance with newer furnace, water heater, plumbing and more. House has a 2 car attached garage with a bonus storage room.
An increasingly popular part of the Indianapolis metro, properties in Plainfield don’t last long. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture this gem at a discount!
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.