Earn a fantastic cash flow on this triplex in a quickly-improving neighborhood. Be all in for about $80K and earn $1500-1650 per month. One long-term tenant wants to stay. Structurally sound building needs roof, flooring, paint, and bathroom updates to be rent ready. Could also be converted back to a SFR for a fix and flip. Three of the four closest 1br/1ba rental comps rent for $700 or more, which shows the direction this neighborhood is going.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 1br/1ba
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.