This 4br/2ba is near Ball State University (Home to more than 22,000 students) and generates $325 PER ROOM per month for a total of $1300 per month in income.
No repairs needed. Just enjoy the cash flow.
The only true comp (4br/2ba) nearby last sold for over $165K.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO.
- Are tenants in place? YES.
- Are tenants current? YES.
- When does the tenant lease expire? Tenants lease expires July 30, 2021 for all 4 rooms.
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) Tenant pays all utilities.
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A.
- Can you manage the property? NO.
- Can I lease it from you? NO.
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.