Earn over 35% annual return on your $10K investment
with this recently-rehabbed, move-in ready rental and our Seller Finance!!
Nearby comps are $50K – $57K
Down Payment: $10K
Rehab Needed: $0
Loan Payment: $335/mo
Rent Estimate: $625
CLICK HERE TO SEE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS REPORT!
SEE COMPS REPORT HERE!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you provide financing?
- Are tenants in place?
- Are tenants current?
- When does the tenant lease expire?
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner)
- Can you manage the rehab?
- Can you manage the property?
- Can I lease it from you?
- Has it been inspected?
- How did you create the rehab estimate?
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- Buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- Buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $1,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.